Luckily it seems that CSS3 will provide all the cool stuff we have come to expect from XAML, Silverlight and WPF. It will however be necessary to provide alternate style tags for the different browsers and some kind of fallback mechanism to support older browsers.
- @kellabyte Solve easy bugs or minor tasks. Have someone show you where to start in each case. 5 days ago
- RT @XplodingUnicorn: I played Dungeons and Dragons with my daughters. They were supposed to fight the wolves surrounding a town. Instead,… 1 week ago
- The Family Page–Part 8, Wish list and Angular.js second try
- The Family Page–Part 8, using Angular.js to show the wish list.
- Creating the Family Page – Part 7, Beginning on the Wish List
- Creating The Family Page – Part 6, Role and User Management
- Creating The Family Page – Part 5, User Account–Password reset