Luckily it seems that CSS3 will provide all the cool stuff we have come to expect from XAML, Silverlight and WPF. It will however be necessary to provide alternate style tags for the different browsers and some kind of fallback mechanism to support older browsers.
- @devreach @nat_di you involved in this? 3 weeks ago
- RT @JeffOffutt: "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." Socrates 4 weeks ago
- The Family Page–Part 8, Wish list and Angular.js second try
- The Family Page–Part 8, using Angular.js to show the wish list.
- Creating the Family Page – Part 7, Beginning on the Wish List
- Creating The Family Page – Part 6, Role and User Management
- Creating The Family Page – Part 5, User Account–Password reset